3.01.2010

wednesday & friday - march 3 & 5

wednesday, march 3, 2010
9:30 AM
hike at radnor lake (franklin road side)

I have a feeling we will have a large group this week, with some new faces and a few that haven't been in a while! I am super pumped! Come ready to hike. If we need to break-off into separate groups for new members, we will definitely do so. No one ever hikes alone!

friday, march 5, 2010
9:30 AM
warner park nature center (off hwy 100)
go south on hwy 100 and just past old hickory boulevard, the entrance will be on the left. come to the left once in the park and we will meet in front of the nature center. we will hike about 3/4 miles then play in the 'mud pit.' feel free to bring a lunch and stay for a picnic.

happy hiking!

1 comment:

  1. Hello brigade! I am a newbie and have been anxiously awaiting warmer weather so my baby and I can meet you! I am in awe of those of you have hiked the past few weeks :) Look forward to hiking with you tomorrow.
    Alissa & Alex (12 weeks)

    ReplyDelete