3.13.2010

wednesday & friday - march 17 & 19

good morning, brigade! as many of you know, I am headed out of town with my family this week for SPRING BREAK! hope you all have an amazing hike without us. I would appreciate if someone would send me a *hike report* for each day! I may not have internet access this week, so you can call me if you need me - 587.0630.

wednesday, march 17, 2010
9:30 AM
hike at radnor lake (franklin road side)
weather predictor: 59 degrees

friday, march 19, 2010
9:30 AM
warner park nature center (off hwy 100)
go south on hwy 100 and just past old hickory boulevard, the entrance will be on the left. come to the left once in the park and we will meet in front of the nature center. we will hike about 3/4 miles then play in the 'mud pit.' feel free to bring a lunch and stay for a picnic.
weather predictor: 60 degrees

happy hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment