11.06.2009

monday - november 9, 2009, 10 AM

the brigade is grateful to Bart from the herbal heart for he has offered to give us a *private* class on children's health at NO COST! please respond to bambinobrigade@gmail.com to let me know if you plan to come. I did this class last week and felt so empowered as a mom. It taught me essential herbs to have in the home, things I can use around the house, and ways to empower my child's own body to do what it is intended to do.

Please join us! It will be a great time of learning! Babies Welcome!

children's health class
monday, november 9
10 AM until 11:15 AM
The Herbal Heart
2811 Bransford Ave
Nashville, TN 37204
(615) 292-9200
(directions)
If you want to know how to take care of your children at home, this is the class to come to. We will be teaching about how to heal children quickly, and cost effectively.
You will learn how to recognize symptoms and how to choose the correct remedy for treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment